Sunday 26 June 2016

I have been hiding here as the garden tries to get through the window. The cutting mat is new. Books are being assembled: 'Recovered' has been recovered with added papers in the beautiful colours of copied disintegrating newspaper. Other things don't change. The newspaper 'feuilleton' 'The Garments of Vengeance' that drove my research for the book, still seem to me, designed to spread fear and alarm. 
'

'From the Forest' with text by Ben Jonson '...The blushing apricot and wooly peach Hang on thy walls that every child may reach...' is the first book I edition as part laser print, part collagraph.


Finally here is a link about new acquisition 'Printess & the p', just sent to me from the British Library britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk/english-and-drama 

No comments:

Post a Comment